Book a hotel near Heber Valley Railroad, Park City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Heber Valley Railroad
Heber Valley Railroad Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Heber Valley Railroad is always an interesting experience.
Park City, 30 miles (48 kilometers) from the state capital, Salt Lake City, is where you will find it.
There are 3 accommodation options to select from nearby, and they're all popular choices. The Holiday Inn Express Heber City and Swiss Alps Inn are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Heber Valley Railroad.
Only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you'll come across the M-Star Hotel Heber City, an affordable solution.
If you're in need of a high-end hotel not too far away, look into the Zermatt Utah, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
If you are feeling a bit exhausted from your travels, treat yourself to a much-needed caffeine hit at Heber City Cafe, just a short walk away. If you want something more to satisfy your hunger, check out Wasatch Back Grill & Deli, which is also nearby. You can finish off a satisfying day out by walking down the road for a couple of drinks at Snake Creek Grill.
Other Things to Do Near Heber Valley RailroadIn addition to Heber Valley Railroad, here is a list of more things in the area that you're going to want to check out:
- You should visit Avon Theatre to enjoy a break from hectic sightseeing and simply be entertained by a high-quality movie.
- Lights, camera, action! Experience a thrill of anticipation as theater goes dark at Ideal Theatre.
- Pretty much every visitor here will hear locals refer to Heber Valley Artisan Cheese at one point or another. That's how popular a store it is.
- Eager to give your wallet a workout? The famous Midway Adventure Company is a must-visit on many travelers' shopping schedules.
- No matter how many amusing tours you take part in while you are in the vicinity, a day spent at Utah Valley University - Wasatch Campus will open your eyes to the vitality of the youth here.