If you are on the lookout for something interesting to do on your travels, a visit to Helen Putnam Park is a great idea.
Once you're ready to set off, it will be waiting for you in California.
If you're a fan of convenience and comfort, you will be pleased to discover that there are 3 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Helen Putnam Park. Take a look at the Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma and Americas Best Value Inn & Suites.
Practical guests might appreciate the value of the Motel 6 Petaluma, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Helen Putnam Park
After you've visited Helen Putnam Park, get ready for the other attractions that the region has to offer:
- If you've been craving some outdoor relaxation, stop by Helen Putnam Regional Park, a popular local recreational area.
- Phoenix Theater provides everything you need for a great night out, from great dancing to fancy cocktails.
- Most visitors to this destination will hear locals refer to Petaluma Seed Bank at least once. It's a well-known local store.
- Some time spent at The Petaluma Library Museum is a fantastic way to learn about regional history away from the crowded tourist sites.
- Educating yourself about the history of an area at Petaluma Historical Museum might help you to become more understanding of the land and its people during your trip.