Book a hotel near Hermosa Beach Pier, Los Angeles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hermosa Beach Pier
Hermosa Beach Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
The kids are guaranteed to love their time at Hermosa Beach Pier. Don't worry, there's enough to keep the parents occupied as well.
It can be found in Los Angeles, a popular city that attracts people from across the globe.
Hotel choice can mean the difference between an okay getaway and an unforgettable one. There are 16 accommodations to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Hermosa Beach Pier, so it shouldn't be hard finding one that ticks all your boxes. Discerning travelers appreciate the Beach House Hotel at Hermosa Beach, Portofino Hotel & Marina - A Noble House Hotel and Hampton Inn & Suites, Hermosa Beach, 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you prefer to stay close to all the action but don't want to spend an arm and a leg, have a look at the Grandview Inn, just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
You won't be able to take your bank savings with you after you're gone. Use them while you still can and spend a night at one of the handful of top-end options that are in the surrounding area. Suites and rooms at the Ayres Hotel Manhattan Beach LAX and Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel won't disappoint.
For those who are finding it too difficult to pay attention to the day's events, a piping hot coffee might be in order. Only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Hermosa Beach Pier, Lighthouse Café (30 Pier Avenue, Hermosa Beach) is a great option. Your tastebuds and stomach will be grateful if you visit Hennessey's Tavern, 8 Pier Avenue, Hermosa Beach.
Other Things to Do Near Hermosa Beach PierAfter finishing up at Hermosa Beach Pier, there are a variety of other activities to keep you busy:
- Comedy and Magic Club is a local venue where humor is on the menu and hearty laughs are guaranteed.
- Admire the serene sailboats and yachts moored in the docks, or just stroll around and breathe fresh air at King Harbor Marina. Contact them ahead of time for information.
- Enjoy the invigorating breezes and listen to the sounds of children laughing when you spend the afternoon at Seaside Lagoon.
- Vincent Park is a green, leafy urban oasis. It is the perfect place to flip through the newspaper and take in nature.
- If you're an art lover, visit Riley Arts Gallery and take in what's on show.