- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Chipchase Castle
- 6 min drive
- Bellingham Heritage Centre
- 8 min drive
- Falconry Days
- 16 min drive
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hexham, Battlesteads Hotel is in the historical district. Chipchase Castle and Chesters Roman Fort are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Kielder Water and Northumberland National Park. Bellingham Heritage Centre and Falconry Days are also worth visiting.
- Chipchase Castle - 6 min drive
- Mithras-Tempel - 7 min drive
- Bellingham Golf Club - 7 min drive
- Bellingham Heritage Centre - 8 min drive
- Falconry Days - 16 min drive
- Hexham Station - 14 min drive
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff were all very efficient and friendly. Our room was superb. The food was delicious. Dogs were made very welcome always on a lead in public places and the Dark Sky talks a super nova bonus. Brilliant.