- Liked: Staff & service
- De Vere Slaley Hall Golf Course
- 5 min walk
- Derwent Reservoir
- 11 min drive
- Stocksfield Golf Club
- 14 min drive
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hexham, Slaley Hall is in the historical district and near a train station. Cherryburn and Empire Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hexham Market Place and Old Gaol. Hall Hill Farm and The Garden Station are also worth visiting.
- De Vere Slaley Hall Golf Course - 5 min walk
- Derwent Reservoir - 11 min drive
- Stocksfield Golf Club - 14 min drive
- Old Gaol - 15 min drive
- Corbridge Roman Site - 17 min drive
- Riding Mill Station - 12 min drive
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Hadrians Brasserie – Golf course view brasserie offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Dukes Grill – Golf course view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- The Claret Jug – Golf course view bistro with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- 19th Bar – Golf course view restaurant. Serves lunch and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Loved it. Fab atmosphere, staff really helpful. Amazing breakfast.