Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Highlands, NC from $54
Top Highlands Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Highlands, a culturally rich city known for its mountain views and clubs, as well as attractions like Lake Jocassee and Highlands Country Club. You can choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Highlands and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Highlands with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Dry Falls, Lake Glenville, and Whitewater Falls.
- Other things to see include Old Edwards Club, Scaly Mountain Outdoor Center, and Highlands Playhouse.
- Need a pet store? Try Franklin Grooming & Pet Boutique, Paws on the Mountain, or Woof Gang Bakery Cashiers.
- For vet care, Franklin Veterinary Hospital: Rogers Kelly J DVM, Animal Wellness Hospital of Highlands, and Franklin Veterinary Hospital, PA are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Highlands
- Microtel Inn by Wyndham Franklin
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Sapphire Inn
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
- Highlander Mountain House
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star inn. Guests appreciate its walkable location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Highlands
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Highlands.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 64°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.