You're bound to have a new experience with a trip to Hill Country Miniatures Museum.
Fredericksburg, where it is situated, is 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Austin.
Though there's just 1 hotel here, how many beds does one really need? From Hill Country Miniatures Museum to the Block Creek B&B is 4 miles (6 kilometers).
The Black Pig (608 Alamo Road, Fredericksburg) is a local eatery that's worth checking out after an eventful day, and it's just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Hill Country Miniatures Museum
If you want to experience more than just Hill Country Miniatures Museum, see what else the area has to offer:
- Spend some time under the sun and stretch your legs at Old Tunnel Wildlife Management Area, among the region's most well-known parks.
- Is there anything better than a cultural trip mixed with liquor? Make some time to visit Fall Creek Vineyards and you will find out.
- Whether you have trained taste buds or simply enjoy sipping wine with friends, Torre Di Pietra Vineyards is a wonderful place to buy and taste the flavors of the area.
- Enjoy a unique attraction that the entire family can enjoy. Wildseed Farms is the perfect activity when the sun is out.
- Becker Vineyards is a great stop for everyone from wine connoisseurs to casual drinkers.