Find & compare hotels with pools in Hilton Head Island, SC from $59
Top Hilton Head Island Hotels with Pools
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Hilton Head Island, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and clubs, as well as attractions like Coligny Beach and Coligny Plaza. You can choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Hilton Head Island and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Hilton Head Island with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Sea Pines Forest Preserve, Folly Field Beach Park, and Calibogue Sound.
- Other things to see include South Forest Beach, Harbour Town Lighthouse, and Harbour Town Golf Links.
- Need a pet store? Try Lilquid Assets, Liquid Assets Aquatic Management, or All About Pets.
- For vet care, Meade Jennifer DVM, Plantation Animal Hospital, and Hilton Head Veterinary Clinics are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Hilton Head Island
- Sunset Pointe
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel.
- Vacation Time of Hilton Head Island
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Hilton Head Island
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Hilton Head Island.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 65°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.