Religion is an important puzzle piece that is required for learning what makes a place tick. Historic Christ Church provides an intriguing look at the region's spiritual practices and ceremonies.
It awaits you in Weems, 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond.
We can't say you are spoiled for choice as far as hunting down hotels in the vicinity of Historic Christ Church, but you do have 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to select from. See which appeals to you the most out of the Best Western Kilmarnock Inn and The Whispering Pines Motel-whitestone.
Other Things to Do Near Historic Christ Church
You've traveled for quite some time, so surely Historic Christ Church is just the beginning. Once you're finished, be sure to investigate what the rest of the area has available:
- The Dog and Oyster Vineyard is the perfect place for everyone from wine connoisseurs to occasional drinkers.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would like to play, visit Golden Eagle Golf Club.
- Filled to the brim with educational exhibits about nautical history, Steamboat Era Museum is an outing that adults and children alike can enjoy.
- Good Luck Cellars is an ideal place for everyone from devoted wine lovers to casual drinkers.
- History fans should set aside time to visit Mary Ball Washington Museum and Library, where history comes to life and paints a picture from the past.