Book a hotel near Historic White Pine Village, Ludington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Historic White Pine Village
Historic White Pine Village Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the type of person that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to have a great time at Historic White Pine Village.
You can visit it in Ludington, 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing.
After spending some time at Historic White Pine Village, cap off an enjoyable day at a cozy hotel. There are 10 potential candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Inn at Ludington and Comfort Inn will give you some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
You won't need to scrimp and save when you stay in a less expensive, yet comfortable hotel. There are a few that are in the general area. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington and the Americas Best Value Inn are highly recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Historic White Pine VillageAfter visiting Historic White Pine Village, prepare yourself for the other activities that the region has to offer:
- Let the kids have fun and get some fresh air at Buttersville Park.
- Need some time out from the flurry and fuss of the city? Go for a jog in Ludington Waterfront Park, a leafy green oasis.
- Sandcastles Children's Museum has loads of interactive exhibits for active discovery. Your children will be amused for eons!
- Appreciate the impressive architecture along with the rich history of North Breakwater Light.
- Take in the salty, fresh air and watch the waves when you spend the day at Stearns Park Beach.