Find & compare casino resorts in Ho Chi Minh City from $56
Top Ho Chi Minh City Casino Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Ho Chi Minh City, a cosmopolitan city known for its cafés and restaurants, as well as attractions like Saigon Square and Ben Thanh Market. You can choose from Travelocity's 43 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Ho Chi Minh City and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Ho Chi Minh City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Saigon River, Tao Dan Park, and Vinhomes Central Park.
- Other things to see include Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area, Opera House, and Vincom Center Shopping Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Trung Tâm Sân Vườn LeTan, Anh Linh Guppy, or CƠ SỞ CHẾ TÁC NON BỘ ĐÔNG THỊNH.
- For vet care, Phòng khám thú y Quang Bình, Company shares TWI veterinary medicine, and Chi hội Thú Y Thú Nhỏ Việt Nam are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- A25 Hotel - Le Lai
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel.
- A25 Hotel 251 Hai Ba Trung
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the WiFi.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Ho Chi Minh City
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Ho Chi Minh City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 94°F in the daytime to 70°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 95°F and the nighttime average is 75°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 74°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 71°F.