Book a Hotel Near Holland Tunnel, Jersey City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Holland Tunnel
Holland Tunnel Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't wrack your brain wondering about what you should do next. Holland Tunnel is calling to you.
Jersey City, where it is situated, is 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Trenton.
Spending your time in a hotel that's conveniently situated at the heart of the action sets you up for a more satisfying trip. Within an easy commute of Holland Tunnel, you will be able to select from around 73 short and long-term accommodation options. The Smyth, A Thompson Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is a good starting point. You might also like to take a look at The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, or the Conrad New York, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Instead of counting luxuriously plush sheep, you'll be dreaming of the cash you pocket when you spend a night at the budget-friendly Candlewood Suites - Jersey City. As an added bonus, it's just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away!
Everybody appreciates a good pampering now and then, so why not spend a night at one of the high-end hotels? You should consider the Luxy Suites Washington or the W Hoboken, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Keep your energy levels pumping with some tasty food, a cool beverage or a coffee or two at Caffe Bene (564 Washington Boulevard, Jersey City). A casual walk of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) will lead you to Dorrian's Red Hand (555 Washington Boulevard, Jersey City), which offers heartier meals.
Other Things to Do Near Holland TunnelAfter you've seen all there is to see at Holland Tunnel, there are a number of other journeys to take in the wider area:
- Shop 'til you can shop no more at Newport Center Mall, a favorite shopping destination for locals and visitors alike.
- Newport Mall is a prime shopping hub, featuring a wide range of stores and food options.
- Kick around a ball with the family and enjoy the green spaces at Hamilton Park. Perhaps you could even pack a picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- You should make time to see and learn about Hoboken City Hall, a historically significant government building.
- If you're an art fan, visit Barsky Gallery to see the exhibits.
Getting to Holland Tunnel by rail is easy. The closest station, Newport Path Station, can be found 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. Hoboken is another possible station, approximately 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.