Book a hotel near Holyland Model of Jerusalem, Jerusalem
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Holyland Model of Jerusalem
Holyland Model of Jerusalem Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're thinking about a trip to Holyland Model of Jerusalem?
It's to be found in Jerusalem, the national capital and a city worth checking out in its own right.
Picking the right hotel is an important element of any successful trip. If you're hoping to stay close to Holyland Model of Jerusalem, there are up to 79 options to choose from. The King David Jerusalem is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that's not what you're looking for, The David Citadel Hotel and the Mamilla Hotel - The Leading Hotels of The World are conveniently located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Save a few dollars and stay at one of the nearby budget hotels. Check out the Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or, there is the Harmony - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd like to experience the lap of luxury, select from several first-class hotels that are close by. Some fantastic choices are the Windows of Jerusalem, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Prima Royale, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If it's been a long day, try to keep your brain alert and awake with a jolt of caffeine. Enjoy one or two coffees from Mansfeld Cafe, just a short walk away. A popular dining establishment which is also nearby is מסעדת מודרן, מוזיאון ישראל. It's a marvelous choice if you're craving a bigger meal or want something a bit more indulgent. It's the perfect time to enjoy a drink or two when twilight starts creeping in. Ask the bar staff for the most popular drink at Jsc bbq, only five minutes by foot.
Other Things to Do Near Holyland Model of JerusalemFollowing your visit to Holyland Model of Jerusalem, get ready for the other terrific attractions that the region has to offer:
- If you can't fit in the more well-known museums, expand your knowledge at Shrine of the Book.
- If you can't make it to one of the more well-known museums, grow your knowledge at Bible Lands Museum.
- Go on a memorable hike surrounded by nature's beauty at Ramparts Walk, a well-known hiking trail.
- History fans will be keen to visit Israel Museum, where history comes to life and paints a picture from the past.
- Remember to have a look at the architecture of Knesset, one of the area's modern government buildings.