- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- 1 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center
- 14 min walk
- Royal Hawaiian Center
- 16 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the beach, The Grand Islander by Hilton Grand Vacations is in Honolulu's Waikiki neighborhood. Neal S. Blaisdell Center and Hawaii Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Sea Life Park, or check out an event or a game at Aloha Stadium.
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 1 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center - 14 min walk
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 16 min walk
- International Market Place - 19 min walk
- Magic Island - 4 min drive
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Rainbow Lanai – Beachfront buffet restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast daily. Kids' menu available.
- Tropics Bar & Grill – Beachfront bar offering Hawaiian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Bali Steak & Seafood – Ocean-view fine-dining restaurant offering Pan-Asian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Benihana – Steakhouse with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Fresco Italian Restaurant – Family restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
The Grand Islander by Hilton Grand Vacations
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I loved the rooms and the amenities of the hotel. The location was also convenient, but I didn’t like all the extra costs like resort fees and parking,