Book a hotel near Hospital de Sant Pau, Barcelona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hospital de Sant Pau
Hospital de Sant Pau Hotel & Travel Guide
Hospital de Sant Pau is certainly a destination worth making the time for.
It's located in Barcelona, a well-loved city that hosts travelers from all over the world.
How you sleep can greatly influence your energy levels, and you'll certainly want to be well-rested when you go to Hospital de Sant Pau. Luckily, there are at least 26 hotels that are within a short walk. The Sensation Sagrada Familia, Barna House Apartments and Castro Exclusive Residences Sant Pau are some of the choices.
Nothing puts a larger strain on the budget than finding a place to stay for the night. Fortunately, there is a variety of reasonably priced hotels that are not too far away. A mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away is where you'll find the Generator Hotel Barcelona, while you'll find the Acta Antibes 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Pamper yourself during your stay at one of the exclusive hotels in the area. You ought to make a booking at the castro Exclusive Residences SPA Sagrada Familia, a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Omm, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Cafe etiquette changes so much around the world. Order a hot drink from Catering Rosa, an easy stroll from Hospital de Sant Pau, and enjoy the small differences! Or, you could sample lunch or dinner at El Raconet, also nearby. Observe a new side of the local area when you order a drink at Bar Cruzeiro, also just an easy walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Hospital de Sant PauIf you would like to jam as much as is humanly possible into your trip, see what else is happening:
- The halls of Pavellons Güell possess some fascinating history. Learn more about this historic structure by arranging a tour.
- Head over to Jardines del Principe de Girona, a grassy oasis, and make time to simply enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating your surroundings.
- You'll want to stop by Sagrada Familia. Although this local place of worship is frequently visited by tourists, you need to inquire about the rules for visiting if you want to spend time inside the actual building.
- Bunker del Carmel provides sweeping views so it is a brilliant spot to survey the surrounding area.
- Purchase some locally made gifts for your family back home and relax for a bit with a delicious snack at Mercat dels Encants Vells.
When planning your visit to Hospital de Sant Pau, you can try taking the train. The closest station, El Clot-Aragó railway station, is only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.