Book a hotel near Houdini Museum, Scranton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Houdini Museum
Houdini Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Houdini Museum is a great way to take advantage of your next break.
This site is located in Scranton, an estimated 95 miles (153 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
A suitable hotel can be the difference between a good getaway and a terrific one. There are 6 accommodation options to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Houdini Museum, so it shouldn't be too hard to find one that suits your needs. The Residence Inn by Marriott Scranton and the Hilton Scranton & Conference Center are great places here, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
No-frills services and comfortable rooms at bargain prices. That is what you'll find when you make a reservation at one of the low-cost hotels in the area. If you're not sure where to start, have a look at the Comfort Inn Clarks Summit and the Sleep Inn & Suites Scranton Dunmore.
If you need a brief rest and desire a treat, pay a visit to Dunkin' Donuts (1339 North Main Avenue, Scranton). Pull up a seat, unwind and enjoy a cup of joe. As the close of day beckons, take the time to soak up the sociable atmosphere at Wait-A-Minute Bar (1501 North Main Avenue #3, Scranton).
Other Things to Do Near Houdini MuseumIf you want to experience more than just Houdini Museum, see what else the area has:
- Checking out Marywood University will take you back to your days in university and provide you with an opportunity to take in modern-day university life.
- Visiting The Commonwealth Medical College will remind you of your college experiences and allow you to see modern-day student life.
- The entire family will enjoy paying a visit to Electric City Trolley Station and Museum, where they will learn all about the history of transportation.
- Buy the perfect souvenirs and gifts at The Mall at Steamtown.
- Give yourself the chance to learn all about the history of the railway when you visit Steamtown National Historic Site.