Searching for a hotel room nearby to Howard Park?
You'll be able to explore it by heading to Bennington, 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Montpelier.
Prospective visitors will be glad to know that there are 13 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Howard Park. You can take a peek at The Four Chimneys Inn and Hampton Inn Bennington.
In the surrounding area, there are several well-priced accommodations ideal for making your daily allowance stretch further. You can take a look at the Bennington Motor Inn and the Autumn Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Howard Park
If you have time, check out some of the other attractions in the region:
- If you're eager to explore aspects of local history, enjoy a guided tour of Park McCullough House, a well-known historic residence.
- Park-Mccullough House Museum is a tourist attraction for devoted history enthusiasts.
- The historic buildings at Bennington College are widely admired, making it a popular spot among both locals and tourists.
- A well-known local landmark, Bennington Battle Monument is a commemoration of past events etched in the spirit of the community.
- Most visitors here will hear talk of Bennington Potters Yard at least once. It's a popular store.