Book a hotel near Hula Daddy Kona Coffee Plantation, Holualoa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hula Daddy Kona Coffee Plantation
Hula Daddy Kona Coffee Plantation Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a visit to Hula Daddy Kona Coffee Plantation?
Kailua-Kona is where you'll find it.
If you're starting to consider hotels, there are 2 recommended options to choose from. Think about spending a couple of nights at the Ohi'a Park Estate and Silver Oaks Ranch, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Hula Daddy Kona Coffee Plantation.
If glamorous surroundings are not really your style, consider some of the more modest solutions that are in the area. A couple of the choices are the Uncle Billy's Kona Bay Hotel and the Kona Seaside Hotel.
A night spent at the Holualoa Inn is certain to be a vacation highlight. It's only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
You don't need to go too far to find a great meal. Kona Coffee And Tea (74-5548 Palani Road, Kailua-Kona) is an easy walk of 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and a firm favorite with hungry adventurers.
Other Things to Do Near Hula Daddy Kona Coffee PlantationIf you are hoping to pack as much as possible into your trip, have a look at what else is happening:
- Bring the family to the interesting Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation for an hour or two.
- Mauka Meadows Coffee Farm is a popular attraction where you'll be sure to learn something.
- A peaceful wonderland of birds and trees is on display in Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary, a lovely local forest.
- Look no further than KBXtreme if you're after an excellent environment to enjoy dinner.
- Whether you drink alcohol or not, Kona Brewing Company is a great place to check out.