Nestled within Punta Candelero, one of Puerto Rico's most beautiful beaches, is Solarea Beach Resort, a luxurious complex of exquisitely appointed residences. This exceptional tropical space will feature a beautifully landscaped property, including fresh water lakes, uniquely contoured swimming pool, spectacular recreational areas (Gym not included), and access to the world-class amenities of Palmas del Mar Resort.
Solarea also includes;
* Private Entrance with security guard seven days a week 24 hours.
* Magnificent pool with Jacuzzi and separate play pool with amenities for kids.
* Gazebo with BBQ facilities and private baths and showers.
* Fully equipped Air-conditioned Gym.
* Private Lounge with bar with a fully equipped kitchen specially design for private parties at your convenience.
* Private access by foot or golf cart to the most wonderful beach at Palmas; Punta Candelero.
* Generator and Cistern to run all buildings.
* Two parking’s per apartment and visitors parking available.
2064 sq. ft.
Activities for kids:
• Tennis Club has a playground and skate park. Kids can also join on tennis classes.
• Palmas Del Mar Pterocarpus Forest
Restaurants in Palmas:
• Pura Vida
• La Brochette
• Chez Daniel
• Beach Club Tapas
• Flying Pizza
• Cafe de La Plaza
• La Pescaderia
• Cortadito (Great coffee, breakfast, lunch and more)
• Humacao Nature Reserve at State Road 3 - they have kayaks and walking trails (highly recommended and it is very close by)
• Old San Juan
• Tour the Bacardi Rum Factory
• El Yunque Rain Forest (there are also some fun activities if you’re up to it - zip lining, Las Pailas rock sliding)
• Hacienda Carabali (has mild horseback riding trails, ATV, and go-karts) it is located on the outskirts of El Yunque Rain Forest.
• Take a day trip on a Catamaran from Fajardo
• Kayak at night the Bio Bay in Fajardo
• Visit the Caverns and Caves in Camuy
• Arecibo Observatory
• Ponce is a nice city and has a few interesting things to see (art museum, Taino Indian burial, fire house etc.)
• Somewhat near Ponce - Gilligan's Island (beautiful crystal blue waters)
• If you eat pork, visit Guavate (right next to Cayey)- La Ruta del Puerco. Delicious!
There are also many beautiful beaches to visit check out www.puertoricodaytrips.com to see videos and ideas.