Book a hotel near Humboldt Bay, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Humboldt Bay
Humboldt Bay Hotel & Travel Guide
Experience just a few of Mother Nature's curious gifts when you visit Humboldt Bay.
You can visit it in Eureka, 210 miles (338 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
You won’t be left out in the cold when searching for somewhere to stay around Humboldt Bay. You can choose from 16 hotels within an easy commute. You might like to add the Carter House Inns and Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn to your shortlist.
Every adventurer loves a bargain, and you won't have to travel far to find one. There is a handful of budget hotels not too far away. A couple of your options are the Quality Inn Eureka - Redwoods Area and the Super 8 Eureka.
Other Things to Do Near Humboldt BayAfter you've been to Humboldt Bay, prepare for the other activities available in the region:
- Humboldt Botanical Garden is an interesting place for environmental enthusiasts to spend some time with its range of trees, bushes, flowers and birds.
- Look out for wildlife, take some photos and enjoy a walk at Fort Humboldt State Historic Park.
- Search for a sale, do your errands or just casually browse the wide variety of stores at Bayshore Mall.
- A fun hike on the popular Young's Valley Trail invariably rewards nature enthusiasts with tranquil scenes and a well-deserved break from the stresses of city life.
- A memorable wonderland of birds and trees awaits your visit to Six Rivers National Forest Headquarters, a charming local forest.