Book a hotel near Humboldt Botanical Garden, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Humboldt Botanical Garden
Humboldt Botanical Garden Hotel & Travel Guide
Lace up your walking shoes and enjoy the views around you at Humboldt Botanical Garden, a great place to spend a day in the fresh air with the family or friends.
This site is situated in Eureka, an estimated 210 miles (338 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Humboldt Botanical Garden, there are 6 accommodation options eager to welcome you. The Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn and Comfort Inn Eureka will provide you with at least some of the comforts of home.
If you like to think of yourself as thrifty, you should stay at the Motel 6 Eureka, a bargain solution, only 6 miles (10 kilometers) away!
Other Things to Do Near Humboldt Botanical GardenYou've come here for Humboldt Botanical Garden, but you could well be just as pleased with what else the region has to offer:
- Take a boat ride around Humboldt Bay and unwind to the soothing sounds of moving water and the cool sea breeze.
- Discover how employees and machinery integrate superbly at Loleta Cheese Factory.
- Your poker face may fail you at Bear River Casino, but that is no reason not to try a hand of poker.
- If you enjoy wide open spaces, Fort Humboldt State Historic Park is a place you need to experience. Bring the kids for a walk in this calming environment.
- Hunt down a bargain, run some errands or just enjoy browsing the great range of stores at Bayshore Mall.