A trip to Humboldt County Fairgrounds is certain to be an interesting experience.
Eureka, where it can be found, sits 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
There are 4 hotels in the area, so it'd be a wise idea to book ahead. You might like to think about spending a couple of nights at the Gingerbread Mansion Inn and Redwood Suites, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Humboldt County Fairgrounds.
We know how exhilarating seeing new things can be, but your thoughts will likely soon turn to your empty stomach. Only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) from Humboldt County Fairgrounds is No Brand Burger Stand (1400 Main Street # C, Ferndale), a great place to take time out and enjoy some satisfying fare.
Other Things to Do Near Humboldt County Fairgrounds
Take full advantage of your vacation time by exploring the region's other attractions after you're done with Humboldt County Fairgrounds:
- From prominent commanders to important moments in time, Ferndale Museum houses exhibitions that are worth seeing.
- Are you looking to splash some cash? The iconic The Blacksmith Shop is a must-visit on many travelers' itineraries.
- Knowledgeable shoppers will want to make a beeline for Golden Gate Mercantile, a famous store that people visit for.
- Discover some amazing stories from a bygone era while you meander through Ferndale Historic Cemetery.
- You definitely don't need to leave the city to take in the fresh air and tranquil atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Firemens Park awaits visitors and locals alike.