You'll certainly enjoy your visit to Hunt's Canoes & Miniature Golf.
Tawas City, about 130 miles (209 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Lansing, is where you will find it.
Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Hunt's Canoes & Miniature Golf, the Aspen Motor Inn is the most convenient place to stay.
When you want a memorable dining experience, go to Mama's Country Kitchen (884 South State Street, Oscoda Township). Located 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, it's the perfect destination for an evening meal with your loved ones.
Other Things to Do Near Hunt's Canoes & Miniature Golf
After you're finished at Hunt's Canoes & Miniature Golf, there are a range of other activities that'll keep you on the move:
- Explore the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, by enjoying a round or two at Lakewood Shores Resort - The Gailes Golf Course.
- Improve your swing and aim to shave some strokes off your game at Lakewood Shores Resort - Blackshire Golf Course.
- Whether you're a golf enthusiast or it's your first foray onto the green, don't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Lakewood Shores Resort - Serradella Golf Course.
- Experience the sights and sounds of nature as you hike through Tawas Point State Park.
- Practice your goal kick, hurl a Frisbee or just unwind at Dewey Durant Park.