Reconnect with nature at Hyde Memorial State Park, one of the area's most frequented natural attractions.
Adventurers wanting to check it out will need to head out to the state capital, Santa Fe.
With only 1 hotel within close reach, we suggest reserving your room as soon as you can. The Bishop's Lodge Ranch Resort & Spa is just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away from Hyde Memorial State Park.
Other Things to Do Near Hyde Memorial State Park
When you're finally finished at Hyde Memorial State Park, you're not likely to be at a loss for things to do with all of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- A peaceful and protected place, Randall Davey Audubon Center & Sanctuary is a great location that's not just for the birds.
- Indulge in the feeling of the soft snow as you slide down the slopes of Ski Santa Fe.
- To have a complete experience in the region, you mustn't miss the chance to admire the natural surroundings from an elevated outlook like Deception Peak.
- Go and devote a bit of time to appreciating art at Shidoni Foundry, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- A memorable wonderland of trees and wildlife awaits your visit to Santa Fe National Forest, a local forest.