Book a hotel near Igbobi College, Lagos
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Igbobi College
Igbobi College Hotel & Travel Guide
Take a walk down history lane when you visit Igbobi College.
You can find it in Lagos, an exciting city that beckons people from all around the world.
You have 2 accommodation options to select from nearby, and they are all great choices. You might enjoy the Inglesias Hotels and Oakspring Hotel & Luxury Suites. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Igbobi College.
For visitors that prefer bargain prices, think about making a reservation at one of the inexpensive hotels here. You'll be able to find the Reliance Royal Suites and the Amara Suites a reasonable drive away.
You won't be able to take your bank savings with you when you're gone. Use them while you can and book a room at one of the several upscale establishments that are a short drive away. The Leadway Hotel lkeja and Protea Hotel Ikeja are ideal choices that are worth considering.
If you're the kind of visitor that does the majority of of their traveling through the steam of a hot cup of coffee, then you're in the right place. Within a short stroll, Cafe Venezia has got all the delicious drinks and snacks you could desire. Another renowned local establishment is Blue Spot, offering diners an impressive range of dishes and a convenient location. It's the ideal time for a drink or two when dusk starts to fall. Enquire about the most popular beer, wine or spirit at Team Swag, just a hop, skip and a jump away.
Other Things to Do Near Igbobi CollegeAfter you've seen all there is to see at Igbobi College, there are a number of other things to experience in the rest of the area:
- Arrange a tour of University of Lagos and watch as the ambitious students and dedicated teachers scurry around this bustling campus.
- If you're eager to keep active while on vacation, jog over to Lagos Country Club.
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or just starting out, don't miss the chance to play a round or two at Ikeja Golf Club.
- Stop by Daystar Christian Centre. Although this local church is frequently visited by tourists, you need to find out the rules for visiting if you think you'd like to spend some time inside this hallowed building.
- Savvy shoppers may want to head straight for Computer Village, a well-known store which people visit the region for.