Book a hotel near Iglesia de la Magdalena, Zamora
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Iglesia de la Magdalena
Iglesia de la Magdalena Hotel & Travel Guide
Iglesia de la Magdalena, a site of sacred significance, is an excellent place to find out about the local culture and religion.
You'll discover it in Zamora, about 130 miles (209 kilometers) out of the national capital, Madrid.
The perfect hotel can be the difference between an ordinary trip and a great one. There are 6 options to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Iglesia de la Magdalena, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find one that has everything you want. Lots of tourists recommend the Parador de Zamora, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, the NH Zamora Palacio del Duero, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Horus Zamora, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Prepare to stay at one of the few reputable hotels wthin walking distance. From the minute you enter the lobby, you'll be taken care of. You will find the Hotel Zenit Dos Infantas and the AC Hotel Zamora by Marriott, only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Conveniently located within walking distance, La Tahona de la Rúa is one of the area's favorite places to unwind and recharge. Or, perhaps you can look for a free table at La Rua. It's close at hand and famous for keeping patrons satisfied with delicious lunches and dinners. A glass of your favorite beer at Chachi might be just what you need after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Iglesia de la MagdalenaAfter you're finished with Iglesia de la Magdalena, there are a variety of other activities that'll keep you inspired:
- If you are hoping to find a sanctuary to quietly contemplate the religious side of life, head over to Iglesia de San Pedro y San Ildefonso.
- Stop by Estatua de Viriato for a cool selfie opportunity and the chance to see the statue up close.
- Head to Easter Museum of Zamora when you've tried all the famous museums and you're eager for more!
- After you're done with the more famous museums, take a look at the displays at Semana Santa Museum.
- Check out rare objects from another time and educate yourself on the customs and beliefs of past humans at Ethnographic Museum.
Hop on the metro at the nearest station, Zamora, when you're finished at Iglesia de la Magdalena. It's an easy 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!