Book a hotel near Independence Greenway Bike Route, Boston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Independence Greenway Bike Route
Independence Greenway Bike Route Hotel & Travel Guide
Delight in the wonders of your surroundings at Independence Greenway Bike Route.
To see it, pack your things and head for Boston, the capital of the state.
If you're hunting for a suitable home away from home, you can take your pick from 10 possibilities that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Independence Greenway Bike Route. Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to hang your hat at the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston North Shore/Danvers. A couple of other places are the Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston-Peabody, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston - Peabody, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
For those that love to save money, there are a few cheap hotels that are a short stroll away. You could try the Motel 6 Boston - Danvers which is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. An alternative solution is the Plaza Inn, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
After a morning spent at Independence Greenway Bike Route, tempt your tastebuds at Sea Witch Restaurant & Oyster Bar (203 Newbury Street, Peabody). It's nearby, at 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Independence Greenway Bike RouteAfter your time is done at Independence Greenway Bike Route, there are a number of other things to see in the wider region:
- Imagine that you've been transported back in time as you tour Judge Samuel Holten House, a historic residence.
- Plan a visit to Witch Trials Memorial, a structure that reminds us of the past.
- Glen Magna Farms is a location that you can spend a few hours at to really get an understanding of its significant history.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Rebecca Nurse Homestead, an important historic residence.
- Get a taste of history by spending some time at Putnam House.