Indian Mound Reserve is definitely a destination worth visiting.
Dayton, the city where it's located, is a well-loved place to visit all year round.
If you're reluctant to spend a huge amount of time in transit, check out the Hearthstone Inn & Suites, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Indian Mound Reserve.
Other Things to Do Near Indian Mound Reserve
Once you're finished exploring Indian Mound Reserve, get ready to experience what the rest of the area has available:
- The historic architecture of Cedarville University can inspire any history buff.
- Go on a tour of Central State University, and appreciate the historic buildings and grounds.
- The intriguing exhibits found on display at National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center are certain to make you feel like you've traveled in time.
- If you love the setting of aged buildings and structures, a prearranged tour of Wiberforce University will excite your passion.
- Feel like you've traveled back in time with a stop at Old Clifton Mill, a building recognized for its historical significance.