Book a hotel near Indian Trail Park, Bangor
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Indian Trail Park
Indian Trail Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Leave all of your smart contraptions in the car and enjoy a break from the bells and whistles of the modern world at Indian Trail Park.
It's just one of the many attractions to explore in the wonderful city of Bangor.
It's great to have a selection to choose from when picking a room, and with 5 accommodation options only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Indian Trail Park, you can bet you'll find something in the vicinity. Only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you will be able to kick back and relax at the Courtyard by Marriott Bangor. Some others are the Hollywood Casino Bangor, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and The Charles Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're just looking for a good roof over your head, check out the handful of inexpensive solutions that are a quick drive away. You might like to check out the Fireside Inn & Suites and the Quality Inn at Bangor Mall.
Have a seat, give your feet a rest and grab a bite to eat at Coffee Express, a well-known coffee house a stone's throw from Indian Trail Park. A good option for visitors desiring a more substantial eating experience is Four Seasons. Similarly, you won't wander too far to get there. Visitors who are looking for a drink might like to swing by Jesters, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Indian Trail ParkIf you want to fit as much as you possibly can into your time away, here are some other things that are happening:
- Are you interested in all things science? If the answer is yes, it is worthwhile checking out Eastern Maine Medical Center and seeing if you can have a look around.
- Want to escape the noise and confusion of city life? Check out Cascade Park, an urban oasis.
- Note the hues and colors of the works of art exhibited at University of Maine Museum of Art.
- Go back through time by enjoying a visit to Great Fire of 1911 Historic District.
- Find some unique gifts for family and friends back home and relax for a bit with a snack at Bangor Farmers Market.