Organizing a trip to Inscription Rock?
Sandusky, where it is, lies 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus.
Many people come out here with similar intentions, and because there's only 1 hotel option nearby, it's easy to meet new friends. The South Beach Resort Hotel is a mere 7 miles (11 kilometers) from Inscription Rock.
A cup of coffee and a sweet pastry at Caddy Shack Square (115-CSS Division Street, Kelleys Island) is a proven combination after a full morning. You can also go to The Casino (104 Division Street, Kelleys Island), a favorite eatery with travelers and locals alike.
Other Things to Do Near Inscription Rock
After Inscription Rock, why not explore the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Don't pass up the opportunity to visit Caddy Shack Square, a public square which has played a part in the social life, culture and economy here.
- Kelleys Island State Park is an ideal escape for those yearning to spend some time outdoors.
- A striking geological landmark, Glacial Grooves State Monument is a spot you need to see.
- Choose a vantage point, make yourself comfy and watch as day turns to night at Marblehead Lighthouse.
- Imagine you've been transported back to the days of your ancestors as you go on a tour of The Keeper’s House, a historic residence.