Book a Hotel Near International Convention Centre, Jerusalem
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near International Convention Centre
International Convention Centre Hotel & Travel Guide
A variety of like-minded travelers descend upon International Convention Centre every year to rub shoulders and test out new ideas.
You can find it in Jerusalem, the country's capital.
Of the same importance as your sightseeing list is your choice of accommodations. Fortunately for you, there are 72 options within a short commute of International Convention Centre. The King David Jerusalem and The David Citadel Hotel are a couple of choices and they're only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. You might also like to consider the Mamilla Hotel - The Leading Hotels of The World, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The rivalry between cheap hotels ensures that there's always a great deal for the frugal traveler. Ever thought about giving the Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem a try? It's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Another option could be the Harmony - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The variety of hotel options at your disposal is sure to impress even the most discerning traveler. Make yourself at home and kick back in style! Two fantastic choices are the Windows of Jerusalem, located just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Ramada Jerusalem, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Whether you're craving a couple of snacks or just a place to take a break, cofix can take care of your needs, and it's just a short distance away. A good option if you're wanting a more comprehensive dining experience is אלומה. Similarly, you needn't venture too far to get there. Anyone who likes a drink or two can also visit Ramada Inn, yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near International Convention CentreYou've spent a while getting here, so we imagine International Convention Centre won't be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, experience what else the area has available:
- Take time out of your busy itinerary to admire Supreme Court of Israel. This historic civic building interests many visitors.
- Perhaps not the most prestigious or well-known museum, Gush Katif Museum could still be worth a visit if you have a thirst for knowledge.
- Relax while dreamily admiring the stars at Jerusalem Bird Observatory.
- You definitely don't have to be a science enthusiast to thoroughly enjoy an afternoon at Bloomfield Science Museum. This fascinating facility is a very popular tourist attraction.
- Whether you are interested in botany or just the charm of nature, Wohl Rose Park is a wonderful way to spend a few hours.