Just about ready to make your way to Isaacs Art Center?
You'll find it in Waimea.
Since it's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, the Castle Waimea Country Lodge is the perfect place to get a room if you'd like to stay near Isaacs Art Center.
If you're the kind of person that does quite a bit of your sightseeing from behind a cafe window, you're in luck. Within an easy walk, Waimea Coffee Company provides all the delicious drinks and snacks you could possibly want. However, if your stomach's making noises, you might want to consider Pickled in Paradise, also close-at-hand. Anyone who is a fan of a drink might also want to pull up a chair at Black Lava Vape Waimea/Kamuela, yet another brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Isaacs Art Center
You've come a long way, and no doubt Isaacs Art Center is just the start. After you're done, check out what else the area has available:
- Give the kids a chance to burn off some of their apparently limitless energy when they're running around and playing at Waimea Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- Bring the kids to the informative Parker Ranch Center for an afternoon.
- Treat the family to an otherworldly experience at WM Keck Observatory Office.
- Both locals and tourists often enjoy tours of Anna Ranch Heritage Center, a memorable historic residence.
- Experience a selection of music shows and artistic events regularly offered by Kahilu Theatre and become more knowledgeable about the local arts and culture scene.