- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Piazza degli Eroi
- 2 min walk
- Terme di Ischia
- 11 min walk
- Ischia Port
- 19 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.)
- 105 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ischia, Hotel Regina Palace Terme is in the city center and by the sea. Aragonese Castle and Piazza degli Eroi are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Gulf of Naples and Campanian Archipelago. Poseidon Thermal Gardens and Castiglione Thermal Park are also worth visiting.
- Piazza degli Eroi - 2 min walk
- Terme di Ischia - 11 min walk
- Ischia Port - 19 min walk
- English Beach - 8 min drive
- Aragonese Castle - 15 min drive
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 106 min drive
- La Pergola – Poolside restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch.
- Al Palace – Poolside restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Visconti – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner.
About this property
Hotel Regina Palace Terme
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Our stay at the hotel was amazing!! We really loved it! Everything was great.... location, service (all stuff was very helpful), attitude! Our room was big and tidy! The food was really tasting! I’m really pleasantly impressed! So far this hotel is the best one I have ever stayed, even if I wanted to find any defects ..... there are non! I will definitely recommend this hotel! Great job to the staff!!!!