- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Cartaromana Beach
- 11 min walk
- Piazza degli Eroi
- 4 min drive
- Aragonese Castle
- 12 min drive
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.)
- 109 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ischia, Strand Hotel Terme Delfini is by the sea. Diocesan Museum and Museo del Mare are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aragonese Castle and Guevara Tower. Poseidon Thermal Gardens and Castiglione Thermal Park are also worth visiting.
- Cartaromana Beach - 11 min walk
- Piazza degli Eroi - 4 min drive
- Terme di Ischia - 5 min drive
- Ischia Port - 7 min drive
- Aragonese Castle - 12 min drive
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 109 min drive
- Ristorante I Delfini – Beachfront restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Strand Hotel Terme Delfini
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The view from the property was incredible and having the sea on your doorstep was a lovely benefit. However the room itself was a huge disappointment. I’m not sure what the strong smell was but it seemed to be a pungent whiff of stagnant water. The shower was probably a great feature at the time of installation but the electronic screen had seen better days. It barely worked and had to button bash for about ten minutes to have water coming out of the jets intermittently. The service was ok...