Book a hotel near Isla Blanca Park, South Padre Island
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Isla Blanca Park
Isla Blanca Park Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have a memorable experience during your time at Isla Blanca Park.
You'll discover it in Texas Gulf Coast.
Of the same importance as your sightseeing list is your selection of accommodations. Luckily for you, there are 24 posibilities within a short commute of Isla Blanca Park. The Peninsula Island Resort & Spa - All Suites and the Royale Beach and Tennis Club, a VRI Resort are popular choices that are only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. You may also consider the Suites At Sunchase, situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you care little about fancy service but just want to have a nice bed to sleep on, spend a night or two at one of the surrounding area's low-price solutions. Some choices are the Island Inn and the Padre South Hotel On The Beach.
Visitors with refined tastes will appreciate knowing there are a handful of high-end hotels within easy reach. The Sea Vista by South Padre Condo Rentals is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, or the My Sapphire South Padre Island is a meager 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and they're both decent choices.
Enjoy some time out from all that exploring and partake in some culinary delights at Dirty Al's (33396 State Park Road 100, South Padre Island), just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Isla Blanca ParkAfter you've visited Isla Blanca Park, get ready for the other attractions available in the region:
- No matter your academic background, a scheduled tour around the lively campus of University of Texas Pan American Coastal Studies Laboratory will have you wishing that you and your friends were heading for the dining commons.
- Get some respite from the heat on the water rides at Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark. Make sure you take your towel!
- Feel the breeze in your hair and the sun on your face at Queen Isabella State Fishing Pier. This is a favorite local place to go for a walk and take in superb water views.
- Long Island Village Golf Course is a good place to spend a day out on the green and make new friends.
- Let yourself be transported to a captivating aquatic paradise at Dolphin and Nature Research Center.