Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Islamorada, FL from $125
Top Islamorada Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Islamorada, a tranquil city known for its entertainment and opera house, as well as attractions like Theater of the Sea and Founders Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 10 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Islamorada and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Islamorada with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park and Indian Key Historic State Park.
- Other things to see include Bud n' Mary's Dive Center, History of Diving Museum, and Florida Keys Brewing Co..
- Need a pet store? Try Island Trendz Boutique at Post Card Inn.
- For vet care, The Animal Hospital of Islamorada, Saxe Veterinary Services, and Island Paws Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Islamorada
- Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star resort. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Sands of Islamorada
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- La Siesta Resort & Marina
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star resort. Guests appreciate its great beach location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Islamorada
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Islamorada.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 64°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 70°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 78°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 64°F.