Hotels Near Isle of Capri Casino, Lake Charles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Isle of Capri Casino Lake Charles
Isle of Capri Casino Lake Charles Hotel & Travel Guide
Perfect your poker face as you try your hand at Isle of Capri Casino Lake Charles.
This site is situated in Lake Charles, which is roughly 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Baton Rouge.
If you're considering where the best place is to set up your base, you'll be pleased to know you've got 2 great options to pick from. You can plan on spending a couple of nights at the Days Inn Lake Charles and Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Isle of Capri Casino Lake Charles.
If you believe that traveling is really more about appreciating enlightening destinations than staying at chic establishments, try out the low-cost accommodations that are a few minutes drive away. The Comfort Inn Lake Charles and the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Lake Charles are recommended.
Do you consider yourself to have luxurious tastes? If so, you'll find a small assortment of high-end hotels situated a short drive away. You might wish to consider the L'Auberge Casino Resort Lake Charles and Golden Nugget Lake Charles.
An easy walk of 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers), Farmer's Pick Buffet (100 Westlake Avenue, Westlake) is just the place to enjoy a relaxing meal following an eventful day.
Other Things to Do Near Isle of Capri Casino Lake CharlesAfter visiting Isle of Capri Casino Lake Charles, why not check out some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Leave your worries behind and visit North Beach Interstate 10 where you'll appreciate the soft crash of the waves.
- If you're hoping to keep up your fitness routine while enjoying your vacation, head over to Westlake Recreation Center.
- Lake Charles Convention and Visitors Bureau will provide all the information you will need to ensure you don't waste any time during your visit.
- You're able to enjoy some family time in the fresh air without leaving the city limits at Bord Du Lac Park.
- If you want to find out about the local area, have a look at Lake Charles Visitor Center and pick up a few flyers.