Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Issaquah, a family-friendly city known for its mountain views and cafés, as well as attractions like Poo Poo Point and Tiger Mountain. You can choose from Travelocity's 2 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Issaquah and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Issaquah with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Squak Mountain State Park, Lake Sammamish State Park, and Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park.
- Other things to see include Village Theater First Stage Theatre, Issaquah Salmon Hatchery, and Village Theater Francis J. Gaudette Theatre.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Pros Newcastle, Pet Pros - Renton, or Fairwood Pet Center.
- For vet care, Issaquah Veterinary Hospital, Dr. Joan Zimbelman, D.V.M., and Meadows Cat Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Issaquah
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah
Pets are allowed at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and quiet rooms.
- Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the pool and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Issaquah
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Issaquah.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 57°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.