Find & compare hotels with pools in Ithaca, NY from $71
Top Ithaca Hotels with Pools
Pet owners shouldn't miss Ithaca, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Ithaca Commons and State Theatre of Ithaca. Take your pick from Travelocity's 22 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Ithaca and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Ithaca with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Cayuga Lake, Skaneateles Lake, and Ithaca Falls Natural Area.
- Other things to see include Cascades Indoor Waterpark, Greek Peak Mountain Resort, and Sciencenter.
- Need a pet store? Try CountryMax Cortland and mygofer.
- For vet care, Mid State Veterinary Services: Rath Laura DVM, Dart Katherine DVM, and Bright Sky Veterinary Acupuncture are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Ithaca
- Hampton Inn Ithaca
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Firelight Camps
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star lodge, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Ithaca
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Ithaca.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 15°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.