If you like to learn all you can about an area, you'll enjoy your time at Ivins Petroglyphs, which is a rich and captivating source of local history.
St. George, where it is situated, sits 270 miles (435 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Salt Lake City.
Get comfortable and take it easy after exploring Ivins Petroglyphs. You can choose from 8 potential accommodations that are situated within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can take a peek at The Inn At Entrada and Red Mountain Resort.
Are you someone who has luxurious tastes? If so, you'll find a couple of upmarket hotels conveniently situated just a short drive away. You may like to ask about rooms at the Lava Falls at Entrada Vacation Rentals and Utah's Best Vacation Rentals - Paradise Village at Zion.
Other Things to Do Near Ivins Petroglyphs
If you have extra time, have a look at some of the other attractions in the region:
- Engage the whole family with the great activities on offer at Coyote Gulch Art Village, a vibrant spot dedicated to the local culture.
- Imagine you've been transported back to the time of your ancestors as you explore Jacob Hamblin House, a historic residence.
- The great performances, exhibits and special events featured at Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Center for the Arts are adored by the community's creators and spectators.
- At Entrada At Snow Canyon Country Club, regular attendees get together for coffee while plotting a few leisurely activities.
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or just starting out, you can't miss the chance to hit a round off at Entrada at Snow Canyon Golf Course.