Savor the scenery and go for an invigorating walk in the open air at Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail.
It is just one of several attractions that makes the city of Jacksonville so renowned.
You won't find more than 3 hotels in the vicinity. However, their excellent location more than makes up for the slim choice. The Comfort Suites Commonwealth and Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville West, FL are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail.
If luxury facilities aren't your style, consider some of the budget hotels in the area. A couple of the options are the Sleep Inn & Suites Jacksonville and the Knights Inn Jacksonville.
Other Things to Do Near Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail
You can take full advantage of your time here by heading over to the region's other attractions after you're finished with Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail:
- Make sure you leave some space in your suitcase or backpack if you're thinking about shopping at Blanding Boulevard and 103rd Street Shopping Center.
- You can have a bit of family time in some green spaces without ever leaving the city limits at Richardson Road Park.
- It doesn't matter if you want to shop for fun, or simply pick up what you need, you can enjoy some fine retail therapy at Gateway Shopping Center.
- Visit Terrace Park, an urban oasis, and simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring your green, leafy surroundings.
- Bring the family for an afternoon of fresh air and exercise at Merrett Park, a popular local park.