Situated steps from the sand, Sand Dollar Villas offers a picture-perfect place for your family's Fernandina Beach getaway. This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental villa boasts the best ocean views in the complex from a private furnished patio and all the comforts of home. You'll have access to the pristine community pool and private boardwalk with direct beach access. Located near golf courses, fantastic shopping, and more, there's something for everyone in Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
This 3rd-floor, corner-unit faces north, with bright, beachy decor that invites you in for a stress-free siesta at Sand Dollar Villas. You'll have all the comforts and modern amenities that one could need on a Sunshine State staycation, including wireless internet access, a washer and dryer, 2-car parking and more.
Upon arrival, unpack your bags, slip on your flip-flops, and head down to the pool!
The swimming pool is situated just steps away from the beach. Go from the sandy beach to the saltwater pool in no time by walking over the private boardwalk.
When you feel like eating in, the fully equipped kitchen makes cooking a breeze! Set the 6-person dining table for lunch and for happy hour, head outside to the furnished private patio.
Sure to be your favorite spot to relax, the covered patio boasts unobstructed views of the ocean, beach, and dunes.
Need a break from the sun? Lounge on the plush couch and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV until it's time to retire to the master bedroom.
As your friends drift to sleep in their luxurious queen bed, you can continue watching your primetime favorites from the comfort of your king bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
There's plenty to do both on and off the water at Fernandina Beach and in Amelia Island. Rent a boat and spend the day deep sea fishing, or stay on the shore and comb the sand for shells and shark teeth. For a day of relaxation stay by the pool with a book, and in the evening stroll down the beach and sip a sunset drink at the local bar.
Ideally located for those who golf, Fernandina Beach Golf Club and Amelia River Golf Club have located just 5 and 10 minutes away!
Explore the Fernandina Beach Main Street where you'll find historic buildings, award-winning restaurants, and fantastic boutique shopping.
No matter your taste there's something for you, from tapas and seafood to southern cooking and fresh produce at the weekly farmers market! The villa puts you within walking distance of seafood shacks, beachfront restaurants, and seaside tiki bars!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, central air conditioning, washer, and dryer, furnished balcony w/ ocean views, supplies starter kit, elevator access and/or stairs, long term rentals welcome, 2-car parking and more
- Sand Dollar Villas amenities include private beach access, and a community saltwater pool (~7-feet deep)
- Fantastic Fernandina Beach location on Amelia Island - Within walking distance of restaurants, bars, and boutique shops. Between 5 and 10 minutes of several golf courses, surrounded by outdoor recreation and family-friendly entertainment
- Nearest International Airport: Jacksonville International Airport - 2400 Yankee Clipper Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218, (~25.86 miles, approximately 30 minutes)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No overnight guests over the maximum occupancy of 6
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in