The Mermaid Castle is a newly renovated and spacious 4 bedroom / 4 bathroom oceanfront home. The house has multiple decks and patios, and features spectacular panoramic ocean views throughout. You can even see most of the island’s coastline from the 2nd and 3rd stories, and 4th floor roof top deck. In addition to the ocean, the house has unobstructed views of the NaNa Dune which is the largest dune in Florida.
• 1st Floor: The 1st floor of the house has a secondary living room with a tv (cable/streaming capabilities) and a full-size pull-out sofa that can sleep 2 guests. The living room opens up to an outdoor patio with two picnic tables and other seating. From the backyard, you can take the sand path directly to the beach. Just off the 1st floor living room is a large laundry area with an extra refrigerator. The 1st floor also has a large bedroom with two queen beds and a full bathroom that has a small shower.
• 2nd Floor (main living space): The open concept 2nd floor is filled with windows, many floor-to-ceiling, that overlook the ocean. The living room has a large sectional, two chairs, and a tv equipped with cable/streaming capabilities. The dining room has an over-sized dining table that can comfortably seat 10. The chef’s kitchen has a 6-burner stove, two ovens, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee makers (Keurig and regular) and an additional beverage refrigerator. In addition, the kitchen island has three barstools if you need more dining seating. There is also a covered deck with a 6-person outdoor dining table that overlooks the ocean. Just off the kitchen, there is a bedroom with a queen-sized bed. The bedroom opens out onto the front porch which has four rocking chairs and unobstructed views of the NaNa Dune. Just outside the bedroom is a full bathroom that features a shower/tub.
• 3rd Floor: The 3rd floor has a large master bedroom with a king-size bed, two sitting chairs, a tv (cable/streaming capabilities), and large master bathroom with a beautiful walk-in shower. The ocean views from the master are breathtaking. Just outside the master is another secondary living room which has a full-size pull-out sofa, two chairs, and a coffee bar outfitted with a Keurig and a beverage fridge. There is another covered deck on this level with a 4-person dining table. This floor also has a second bedroom with a queen-size bed and tv (cable/streaming capabilities), along with a full bathroom (shower). The third floor also has an additional washer/dryer.
• 4th Floor: The 4th floor has a game table and tv (cable/streaming capabilities). It also opens up onto a rooftop deck with two lounge chairs. This is the highest deck on the house and the ocean views are incredible.
• The house has parking for two cars in the driveway and an additional car in the garage. Please do not park in the yard. Maximum of 3 cars allowed at the house.
NO PARTIES, EVENTS, or WEDDINGS allowed.
• Multiple decks and patio that are a variety of seating and dining options. In addition, some are covered and some are not.
• Fresh linens are provided along with starter housekeeping supplies which include 2 rolls of paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap, dish soap, basic toiletries, a few K Cups, and some trash bags.
• Two Keurigs and a traditional coffee maker
• Complimentary beach towels
• 4 hair dryers
• Free on-site parking for up to 3 cars
• Gas grill - Propane not provided
• Two sets of washer/dryers
• Two refrigerators
• Free high speed Wi-Fi – no problem with video conferencing, zoom meetings, etc.
• Multiple large HD TVs with cable and streaming capabilities