Book Hotels in Jacksonville, FL
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Jacksonville hotels
Top cheap Jacksonville hotel deals
Top luxury Jacksonville hotel deals
How much is a hotel room in Jacksonville?
Hotels in Jacksonville start at $47 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Our Guide To Hotels In Jacksonville FL
If you’ve ever wanted to spend a week or two relaxing on a white sand beach with the Atlantic Ocean stretched out before you and the Florida sun warming your skin, the city of Jacksonville is calling your name like a Siren song. And when you heed the call of “The River City,” you’ll find gems like the Riverside Arts Market and perhaps even take some time to cast a line off the pier. But before you depart for this dreamy escape, we’re here to help you figure out where to stay in Jacksonville.
Best Places to Stay in Jacksonville
Whether you came to do nothing but lounge in the sand, cheer on the home football team at EverBank Field, or search for the catch of the day on a chartered fishing boat, you’ll need a place to rest at night. Check out some of these hotels in Jacksonville:
- Amelia Hotel at the Beach: If this place was any more beachfront, it’d be in the water. Situated on the scenic barrier isle of Amelia Island, it is hard to beat in terms of ocean views. Especially if your room is a terrace suite where you’ll have your own private balcony that looks out across the Atlantic. Whether you choose the outdoor pool or the Atlantic, you’ll have options for how you may spend your days lazily floating along.
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort: Located directly on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, this luxurious place has everything from a multitiered pool deck to three championship golf courses and nine on-site restaurants. And let us not forget to mention the full-service spa. There’s a new way to spell relax…and it’s O-M-N-I.
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville: Located downtown along the St. Johns River, this more-than-modern hotel will suit your travel lodging fancy just fine. After working out in the 24-hour StayFit gym and getting a massage treatment from the spa, go for a stroll along the riverfront and take in the sights of this magnificent northeastern Florida city.
Top Amenities at Jacksonville Hotels
When you take a long awaited, well-deserved vacation you expect to be treated well. To be treated in a way you’ve possibly never experienced before. These places below can help with that:
- One Ocean Resort and Spa: How could you not like waking up with unobstructed views of the sea? Once the sun creeps through your window and gets you up from your deep slumber, head downstairs for a great breakfast in one of the tasty on-site dining establishments. Follow that up with a Deep Blue spa package, which comes with a customized Earth & Sea Scrub, Ocean Mist Facial, and a Warm Stone Massage.
- The Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island: If you’ve never heard of a honey butter wrap, prepare for enlightenment both in body and mind. It involves a honey sea salt scrub that will remove any ounce of stress you have left. And when that is followed up with a hydrating honey mask and a scalp massage, you may never want to leave.
Things to Do in Jacksonville
You’re on vacation which means you’ll have plenty of time for activities. And the activities here range from shopping on the riverfront to art museums, deep sea fishing, and everything in between. Our options for Jacksonville lodging will have you close to all the fun:
- Riverside Arts Market: Located under the shady refuge of the Fuller Warren Bridge, every Saturday this incredible open-air market showcases over 200 artists, entertainers, and food vendors. You’ll be shopping for fresh produce while a fire-breather performs just a few stalls down.
- Museum of Contemporary Art Jacksonville: It never hurts to brush up on your art critiquing skills. You never know when you’ll have to dig into your deep well of art knowledge. Take a walk through the “Sustain: Clay to Table” exhibition and examine some of the best in contemporary handcrafted tableware. But if you’re a big fan of Gestural Abstraction, this is the place for you. Works by Joan Mitchell, Hans Hofman, and Syd Solomon will dazzle you.
- The Jacksonville Landing: This 126,000 square foot entertainment and shopping center is the mecca for nightlife in the city. After you’ve shopped until you drop, grab a table at one of the seafood restaurants for a delicious meal of shrimp, crab, lobster, and pretty much anything else you can find in the sea. It’s rare that a night goes by without a live performance of some type so be sure to stick around after your meal and see what act takes the stage next.
Everyone deserves some time away. Whether it’s to the mountains, the beach, the desert or the plains, we all need to get away for a bit. And now it’s your time. Travelocity’s offers on cheap hotels near Jacksonville will ensure you save plenty of extra dollars for fun in the sun.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Jacksonville? Check out our Jacksonville travel guide!