Book a hotel near Jamaica Center for Arts and Learning, Queens
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jamaica Center for Arts and Learning
Jamaica Center for Arts and Learning Hotel & Travel Guide
Jamaica Center for Arts and Learning is certainly a destination worth exploring.
You'll find it in New York, a bustling city that offers worldly travelers a great range of exciting attractions.
If you want to be close to Jamaica Center for Arts and Learning, reserve a room at one of 12 accommodation options that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many tourists would recommend the Par Central Motor Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Jets Motor Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Best Western Jamaica Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You're sure to enjoy a refreshing night's sleep at the area's value-for-money hotels, especially when you remember how much you have saved! You can make a reservation at the Sleep Inn JFK Airport, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or you might like the Knights Inn JFK, which is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
There's just a few hotels within easy commuting distance, so make sure you reserve your room early. If you're searching for someplace lavish, have a look at the Inn at Great Neck, BW Premier Collection, 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
Need some caffeine? Coffee lovers can head straight to Starbucks, a stone's throw from Jamaica Center for Arts and Learning. But, if your stomach's already groaning, you can silence it by visiting Taco Bell, also nearby. Explore a different facet of the neighborhood and meet some friends at Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar, also just a quick jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Jamaica Center for Arts and LearningOnce you're finished at Jamaica Center for Arts and Learning, don't neglect the region's other attractions:
- Cemeteries aren't just ghoulish attractions. Visitors to Prospect Cemetery will discover history, art, architecture and more at this engaging destination.
- You'll find great gifts and souvenirs for your friends and family back home at Jamaica Colosseum Mall. Don't forget to buy yourself a treat, too!
- Call in at King Manor Museum, a much-loved historical location, and discover why it's so treasured by visitors and locals alike.
- Wander among the impressive flower beds and enchanting botanical displays at the well-known local privately owned garden, Rufus King Park.
- Schedule a tour through St. John's University and watch as the passionate pupils and devoted professors scurry around this bustling campus.
If you want a convenient way to reach Jamaica Center for Arts and Learning, just take a train to Jamaica, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.