Pique your cultural understandings when you visit James Turrell Museum Hess Art Collection at Colome.
It is just one of many things that makes the city of Salta a favored destination.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of James Turrell Museum Hess Art Collection at Colome, there are 60 hotels that are eager to welcome you. You can compare the Legado Mitico Salta and Alejandro I Hotel.
Every adventurer is fond of a deal, and luckily you don't have to travel very far to find one. There is a handful of economical hotels a short drive away. The Amérian Salta Hotel and the Primer Paraje Andino are worth considering.
Indulge yourself with a night at one of the few deluxe establishments that are just a short drive away. You might like to enquire about rooms at the Sheraton Salta Hotel and Design Suites Salta.
If you need a little spark, you can keep your senses alive with a welcome dose of caffeine. Savor one or two coffees from Grido Store, just a short walk away. If you want something more substantial, Milagro is also within close reach with a good choice of high quality dishes. Sharing a bottle of wine or beer at Departamento blanco may hit the spot after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near James Turrell Museum Hess Art Collection at Colome
If you're hoping to cram as many things as possible into your vacation, see what else is going on:
- You can discover more about the system of beliefs, religion and traditions of the region by organizing a tour of Virgen de los Tres Cerritos Sanctuary.
- A significant local landmark, 20 de Febrero Monument is a commemoration of historical events inscribed in the minds of the local residents.
- Study the details of the creative pieces featured at Museo Pajcha Arte Etnico.
- In charge of the display and preservation of prominent artworks, Pajcha Museum is a wonderful place for anyone who loves art.
- Get friendly with some locals at Plaza Guemes, and get better acquainted with this destination.