Book a hotel near Jardin del Corazon, La Serena
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jardin del Corazon
Jardin del Corazon Hotel & Travel Guide
Delight in the views around you and set off for an invigorating walk in Mother Nature at Jardin del Corazon.
In order to see it, you will have to head to La Serena, 250 miles (402 kilometers) from Santiago, the nation's capital.
If you're not planning to travel very far from Jardin del Corazon, you may want to rest your head at one of the 14 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Hotel Club La Serena, the America Holidays and the Hotel Escorial are a few that are well-liked, and just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
The Enjoy Coquimbo is the one hotel in the area for anyone on the hunt for something sophisticated. You'll find it 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Located close by, Lighthouse Coffee is a great place to order a quick bite to eat or a coffee. Another nearby option is Restaurant Xin Pao Tang, which offers guests a greater selection of meals. Sharing a bottle of the local brew at Club De Bienestar may hit the spot after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Jardin del CorazonYou're here to experience Jardin del Corazon, but you could well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has to offer:
- It is worth paying a visit to San Francisco Church, a peaceful house of prayer and a local attraction.
- Santo Domingo Church is a pleasant and peaceful place of prayer. Admire it from afar or check if you can make arrangements to look inside.
- Learning more about the history of an area at Casa Gabriel Gonzalez Videla Historical Museum will certainly help you to become more appreciative of the land and its people during your vacation.
- An outing to President Gabriel González Videla Regional History Museum, a well-respected history museum, is certain to be both fun and educational.
- If you're looking for a place to peacefully think about the spiritual aspects of our existence, make your way to Iglesia San Francisco.