Planing a trip to Jarrett Bay Marine Industrial Park during your travels?
To find it, you'll have to travel approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, until you reach Morehead City.
If you are mainly coming to see Jarrett Bay Marine Industrial Park, it could be a good idea to stay at the Core Creek Lodge. At 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, it's the closest option to the attraction.
If you think that traveling is more about appreciating the local culture than sleeping in indulgent establishments, look into the inexpensive solutions that are a few minutes drive away. Some of your choices are the Quality Inn Morehead City and the Econo Lodge Crystal Coast.
Other Things to Do Near Jarrett Bay Marine Industrial Park
You're surely not planning to finish your day after Jarrett Bay Marine Industrial Park? Put aside some time to experience what else there is to do:
- Many travelers like to admire Core Creek Marina, a tranquil local marina.
- If you enjoy spending time near the water, check with Bock Marine, a local marina, for visiting information.
- Admire the historic structure that is Core Creek Bridge, or just kick back as you watch the water flow below.
- If you enjoy spending time beside the water, get in touch with Sea Gate Marina, a local marina, for visiting information.
- Enjoy a few rounds, get some exercise and challenge yourself at North River Golf Course.