Book a hotel near Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort, Hancock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort
Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort Hotel & Travel Guide
Feeling crisp mountain air on your skin. Gliding down the slopes with new friends. Drinks by the fireplace. Sound tempting? Then organize your getaway to Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort right away!
If you have ever thought you'd like to see Hancock, now's the time!
If you would rather save a little bit of your hard-earned cash for the important things in life, you can spend a night at one of the budget-friendly solutions in the surrounding neighborhoods. Some of your choices are the Econo Lodge and the Spring's Inn.
A favorite location for hungry adventurers, John Harvards/Jiminy Peak (37 Corey Road #3, Williamstown) will help get rid of your hunger pangs. You can find it 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Jiminy Peak Mountain ResortYou've come here to see Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has available:
- If you are eager to learn more about the region, go and have a look at Mount Greylock State Reservation Visitor Center and grab some pamphlets.
- Trek to the peak of Brodie Mountain, or view it from a comfortable vantage point.
- Take the opportunity to show off your stance, posture and swing at Skyline Country Club.
- Spending time shopping at Zema's Nursery is a great way to find that special something.
- St Mary's of the Assumption Church is a peaceful house of worship and a tourist attraction that you might like to visit.