Hotels with Bar in Johannesburg from $48
Top Johannesburg Hotels with Bar
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Johannesburg, a culturally rich city known for its museums and cafés, as well as attractions like Gold Reef City and Montecasino. Take your pick from Travelocity's 94 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Johannesburg and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Johannesburg with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Walter Sisulu National Botanical Garden, Krugersdorp Game Reserve, and Sterkfontein Caves.
- Other things to see include Carlton Centre, Apartheid Museum, and Sandton City Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try superacepigeon lofts, Aquaden, or Orange farm Pet food suppliers.
- For vet care, Dr Bouwer's Vet Shop, WITBOS VETERINARY CLINIC, and Canterburg Vet Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Johannesburg
- Blue Mango Lodge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star guesthouse. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport.
- 3Liebeloft Guest House
Pets stay free at this 3-star bed & breakfast. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport.
- Ancient Windmill Guesthouse
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star guesthouse.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Johannesburg
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Johannesburg.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 75°F in the daytime to 29°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 47°F.